Here's a photo of my parents' visit to the Iguazú falls, on the Brazilian-Argentinian border. Mum and Dad came to visit me for nearly three weeks and seem to have enjoyed their time very much. We did many of the touristy things, and even got to see a real live monkey in the rainforest! It was really great to have them here and show them where I live and work, and also for them to meet many of the people from SIM, who look after me, and those from FEISA who I work with. It's a bit sad now that they've gone, but there are only 9 weeks until I go home for Christmas, so I can look forward to that.
10 October 2006
Mum & Dad in South America
Here's a photo of my parents' visit to the Iguazú falls, on the Brazilian-Argentinian border. Mum and Dad came to visit me for nearly three weeks and seem to have enjoyed their time very much. We did many of the touristy things, and even got to see a real live monkey in the rainforest! It was really great to have them here and show them where I live and work, and also for them to meet many of the people from SIM, who look after me, and those from FEISA who I work with. It's a bit sad now that they've gone, but there are only 9 weeks until I go home for Christmas, so I can look forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely photo Fiona and great to meet your parents!
ReplyDelete